Teaching is my passion
Hi, I’m Kirsten but you can call me Kirsty! I love meeting people from all over the world and helping them to become confident in speaking English. I’m very patient, understanding and easy to talk to. I enjoy exercising, cooking, painting and reading books in my free time.
Practice Makes Perfect
Experienced English Teacher
I have my Bachelor’s Degree in Education and 4 years of teaching experience, including 2 years of online English teaching. I like to make my lessons learner-focused and have fun conversations with my students. We can focus on vocabulary and pronunciation, listening and speaking, Business English, reading, writing or free talk. I will help you in any area that you wish! You will get customized lessons that suit your needs. I look forward to meeting you!
- Planning lessons for various subjects, including History, Maths, Science, Psychology, Business, Art and Finances.
- Interacting and having conversations in English lessons.
- Pronunciation, Reading, Grammar and Writing skills.
- Teaching Demo classes and providing reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- TEFL/TESOL Certificate
- National Senior Certificate
Knowledge is everything
Fluent in English (Native English speaker) (South African accent)
-Basic Computer Literacy course (University of Fort Hare -2018)
- Hockey and Tennis Implement Sports course